By Eva Marino
Out of all the spring trends this year, we chose our favorites, and selected pieces that we felt best represented each look! Check out our picks!!!
Clockwise from top left:
- Stripes- We already blogged about this last week, so we dont need to tell you how much we love them. There is truly a stripe for everyone…
- Wide leg trousers- The Hudson stretch denim wide legs are back, and we couldnt be more thrilled! Pick up a pair of these flattering pants in denim, linen, tropical wool, but please, just do it!
- Neon brights- This Pucci inspired dress by Trina Turk just embodies the neon bright trend. LOVE!
- Maxis- We only have this Waverly Grey one in store right now, but you will see many more maxis in the future- in dresses and skirts.
- Ladylike 60’s silhouettes- Call it the Madmen effect, but we are seeing these gorgeous feminine shapes in so many dresses, and we are just thrilled. This dress from David Meister is the perfect dress for summer weddings, in raspberry linen!